Hooray! Week 17 didn’t start with a hangover! Though, that also means I didn’t start off my week with a round of applause. lol.
Either way, there is much to be grateful for and lots of things that made me happy this week.
1. Celebrated my big brother’s 38th birthday! Woo!
2. Finally got around to doing some of my cleaning (though not all of it).
3. Managed to pull out a decent speed 5 mile run….I know! lol.
1. It wasn’t as lame as most Monday’s are.
2. I managed to turn one super annoying negative into a positive, which I am not the best at doing.
3. I was in bed shortly after 11:30. Yay!
1. Had a chillaxed start to my day as I had a late start time– 10am (thanks to a late running work event).
2. Did not beat myself for not going to the gym this morning like I had planned.
3. Got in a decent speed training workout this evening.
1. I started out my day with a trip to Parlour for delicious hipster coffee.
2. Had a lovely lunch with a friend (that I ended up wearing for the rest of the day..ugh).
3. Gave myself permission to indulge in a bit too much ice cream because, darn it, I just really wanted a good serving of ice cream.
1. I am having a surprisingly great hair day–which is making me feel drastically better about the two mysterious hives that have graced my face with their presence…ugh!
2. Did a slightly speedier four miles at a steady pace than I have done in a long time…perhaps my speed is coming back?
3. I was in bed by 11:15…though I am sad to report I didn’t actually fall asleep until almost 2am.
1. Leonard Cohen from third row, centre. Need I say more?!
2. It’s going into the plus double digits today for temperature…so this will be the nicest, warmest day that Winnipeg has experience since probably September. I wore a dress to work today to celebrate.
3. I managed to squeeze in a quick run before going to the show tonight. Woot!
1. Brunch with my cousin, K. Very excited to see her–esp. since I haven’t seen her since Christmas.
2. Treated myself to a facial. All that traveling, poor eating, poor sleep and stress from mid-February to mid-April really took a toll on my skin. Time to get some of my prettyness back.
3. A Saturday night promised to no one but me. SO can’t wait. I think I might read a book.
What is making you happy this week? Let me know in the comments!