Oh holy heck is this going to be a rough week. I am exhausted from the last few weeks of work and travel and on top of it, I am starting this week with a hangover–the hazard of being the only non pregnant girl at a bachelorette party. *sigh* Oh well, I have a four-day weekend upon my return from Ottawa–can’t wait.
1. My hangover was gone by 5:30…thank goodness
2. I have a pretty new pedicure as per part two of the bachelorette party.
3. My hotel had AMC so I got to watch Walking Dead.
1. Went for a quick run through the streets of Ottawa after work. Felt inspired by running around Parliament and by the Terry Fox statue (a Canadian hero).
2. Had a ridiculously delicious and fun dinner with my colleagues from across the country. Our group doesn’t usually do a dinner so it was nice to have one on this rare occasion.
3. Random dude who followed me around at the bachelorette party and asked me out on a date (said no–wasn’t interested) apparently hangs out at the pub in my hotel ACK! Fortunately he didn’t recognize me without my “party” make up. Thank goodness!
1. I woke up on time for work. Given that there were some partying folks in my hotel–I consider this a huge victory.
2. Work was rather painless, despite it being 8 hours straight of meetings.
3. I got to hang out with my friend T again.
1. My last day of work for the week.
2. Great dinner out with my friends R&K, T and her soon to be hubby M.
3. Had a pickled tink drink at the Hard Rock Café–despite the fact that they are no longer on the menu anymore.
1 My last day Ottawa–spent it with my friend R’s wife, K. Went for a lovely walk around her neighbourhood and grabbed some lunch before going to the airport.
2. Easy flight home–no drama–which was great.
3. I am home…and will likely be home for a few weeks. Yay!
1. Met up with some friends for Driveway Beers and Pizza this afternoon. Nothing more fun then friends, beer, pizza, and a fire pit on a friend’s driveway in mild temperatures (mild in my case means hovering around freezing point).
2. Had my first uninterrupted night’s sleep since St. Patrick’s Day. Was amazing.
3. Did nothing for the rest of my day–was lovely.
1. Slept for 10 straight hours. AMAZING!
2. Banana pancakes for breakfast.
3. Starting day 1 of getting back to the gym–the month of March has essentially been a waste in terms of gym time–no better day than today to try getting back into action