Here are the five things I’m loving this week:
1. Compression tights. I have a new pair (my first ever) that has pockets for ice packs. They are amazing and my legs feel amazingly refreshed after wearing them post run. Plus they have pockets for ice/heat packs–said packs come with the tights. Want to check them out? Check here!
2. Push ups. My Fit 45 instructor, Lindsay, challenged the class participants to do 50 push ups a day, every day for the month of July. I have kept up, doing 50 a day every day…and the changes in my strength are HUGE. I can now do 30 push ups straight. When I started on July 1, I could barely do 5.
3. In five weeks I will be waking up in California, in Disneyland. Squee!
4. Vacation time. Outside of my California trip at the end of August, i have recently booked two extra days off–including my birthday. I’m SO looking forward to these bonus days off.
5. Saw this on Craig Ferguson’s twitter feed and it made me laugh for about 10 minutes.
Happy Friday Ya’ll!